Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sometimes confidence just gets shaken, especially when u think it's hopeful, things just bust. Less hope, less disappointment...

I'm trying to carry on, especially when so many try to pull me down. I like meeting nice people, but there's always bastards everywhere. That's my job.

I've been taken for a ride today.

Sometimes I really wonder if I made the right choice. My manager told me that the harder u fall, the more successful u will be. And there's no agents who have not had any bad patch.

Company conference today. My manager promoted to director, my colleague got the best rookie. He earned $200k in about 6 months, which is equivalent to working for 3 to 4 years of what an average person earns, after one whole year without sales. My manager, when he first came in, has negative sales for the first year. And now, he's a director. If they can make it, why can't I? I just need to learn. One day, I'll be on that stage, with all the TOP achievers! One day I'll be like my manager, my director, sharing with the newcomers my experience. I'll survive!!

Everytime u step on me, I get stronger!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home