Friday, April 10, 2009

Was chatting with Ivy a few nights ago. We talked about the topic of bgr and I told her that I can't imagine myself getting attached now, or married, or worst still having a kid and starting a family and she commented that perhaps I have not found the right one. I told her my concern now is money. I dun want another person to suffer with me and she said that I dun understand woman. If they like a person, they wun mind suffering with the other person... I was thinking about it... and I think it's not that I dun wan another person to suffer with me, but I dun wan myself to suffer because of another person.. I think I love myself more... selfish right? Maybe she's right, I haven found the right person to sweep me off my feet. I haven found the other person who will make me willing to suffer because of her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home