Sunday, February 12, 2012

Typical mindset of an employee
1) No need to try, cannot means cannot
2) Pamper myself cos I work very hard
3) Save whatever is left after spending
4) Don't care about the outside world
5) Having a job is having job stability
6) I'm always tired to read the news, but always have enough time for facial, spa, holiday
7) I don't want to talk about money
8) He's promoted because he's lucky
9) The world is so unfair
10) Praying to god to strike lottery
11) Don't want to work, but wants money
12) I'm always so unlucky
13) Everyone don't like me
14) If everything fails, I still have the government to rely on
15) Our country will never go bankrupt
16) Money in the bank is safe
17) Spend as much as I can, cos money will still come the next month
18) The rich are evil
19) Money is the root of all evil
20) Money can't buy happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home