Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Just back from a short trip to Taiwan. Perhaps I should say that this trip is life changing for me. Somehow, I feel that everything is planned by someone or something, whichever you believe..

About 10 years ago, I liked a girl who was into metaphysics and new age stuff and therefore it got me interested for a period of time. And 3 years ago, I knew this taiwanese lady, Xinci,  who was divorced 2 years ago and went  from Yunlin to Luodong to open a cafe. Coincidentally she came into contact with metaphysics stuff and got interested in it. On top of that, I planned this trip in August, because of another Taiwanese girl. Somehow or rather, after booking the trip, things didn't turn out well between us and i fell for another local girl, who asked me if I liked her after going out a few times to tell me that she don't like me. So I should say I went Taiwan to nurse my wound.

To cut the whole story short. Because I was hurt so many times in relationship, I decided to find someone in this trip to "Change my life". Went online to find and on the first day when I arrive, I went to her and paid quite a hefty sum to "change my life". Basically there's 3 ritual. The 1st one is to see your own core and the other two is 68 days prayers.

I don't know if it's the ritual, things started to change after that. Went to Luodong to meet the Taiwanese friends who recently got into contact with metaphysics and she stirred up my interest again in that. On the 2nd day in Luodong, I met her partner in the cafe, who is also into metaphysics and we talked a bit about that, which further stirs and regain my interest in that subject.

And then in Tainan, I met a girl who was working in "Make A Wish" Foundation which helps cancer kids fulfill their wishes. Perhaps after talking to Xinci while in Luodong about metaphysics stuff, about energy, about money as energy, I decided to donate half of my profits this year from the stock market to Make A Wish Taiwan. 

And after I'm back, I can feel that some things r changing. I begin to run, which I detest in the past. I began to cut down on eating meat, after talking to Irene after I'm back. And I begin to be more willing to spend, and to drink and relax in a cafe or pub and donating to charity. All these things change from the core... And you will never see me doing this in the past.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home