Saturday, August 01, 2009

When people asked me what I'm working as, I'll conveniently say I'm a property agent. In actual fact, to me, property is like a part time job. Of all the 5 sources, relief, tuition, property, clinical trial and trading, I enjoy trading more, and hope that it'll be a long term one.

I like property initially because there is freedom. And there is a sense of satisfaction when a deal is closed. And no one to report to except ourselves. I am a very lazy person and therefore I have to look for ways to earn money the lazy way.

Then I got into trading. There is more freedom, and certainly I can work on it till I have no strength to move the mouse in front of the computer. And the returns is exponential compared to any other job, in which the returns is additional. High risk, high gain. But as long as u know how to control and minimise the risk, u should be able to do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home