Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Is it really true that the harder u work, the more u earn? Since young we're always ingrained with the idea tat hard work equal to greater rewards. Is it really true?

Sometimes, I would feel that the lower in the hierarchy in the workforce, the harder u work and the lesser u get. Perhaps it is true for those in the same hierarchy, that the harder u work compared to the rest in the same hierarchy, the greater ur rewards. But if we compare it across the different hierarchy, it's not the same.

For example for me, I have 5 sources of income. The one which brings me the most income is the one I work the least, sometimes only working at it every few months. And the one that I spend the most time on, brings me the lowest income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home