Saturday, April 14, 2007

Normally we wun know the value of some things unless we have lost it. We just take things for granted. When people are good to us we just take it as normal and that we deserve it.

I never know the value of money till I quitted my job. I used to spend a lot, eat in restaurant during lunch time. Things less than 3 digits(not counting the decimal point), I buy without thinking. Sometimes my credit card bills can go up to thousands a month. But after quitting, and spending a year on my saving, I began to realise the value of money. Now, to me, $10 is a lot. I save every tiny bits that I can save. I try to minimise my expenditure. Sometimes I spend less than $100 a month, excluding my insurance, car fuel, internet connection and stuffs. Well, I think it's a feat for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home