Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Most people like to victimise themselves. I, too, often fall into this trap.

We use words like "I'm stupid", "I'm useless", "I cause misery to people", "He/she toying with my feelings" etc etc... But why r we using such words? R we trying to get others to pity us? R we saying it so that other people will feel for us, to stand on our side?

Those words, are good, if u do something to it. For example if u feel that u're useless and stupid that something happen, then do something so that it wun happen again. Usually, we dun take any action. We expect the whole world to change for us. But that's not going to happen. We can't change other people. We can only change ourselves! I always believe that after each fall, we must become stronger, not weaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home