Saturday, November 03, 2007

Was out with 2 "long lost" frens last night. It's our 2nd meeting after 2 to 3 years. Although it's only the 2nd time we meet, I dun have the kind of arkwardness. Just being myself, and enjoying the company.

Human beings are perhaps very complex creatures. The girls are talking about love. One is looking for hunky type, but very reserved, shy kind. Generally speaking, I've yet to see a shy and reserved hunk. Another is looking more for serious long term relationship and leading to marriage, but like bad boys. Isn't it a conflict in what they want?

Then they started asking me wat kind of girls I like. Can't really say it out. I believe that one can easily set a lot of "conditions" for their ideal partner, but the one who eventually sweep them off their feet is usually the one who fails to met any of the requirements. I believe it's feeling that brings 2 person together, but the logical mind to sustain it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home