Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some people said that when we dropped and broke a crystal, it means we have bad luck. But those in crystals shop told me that when our crystal broke, it means that they helped us avert a disaster.

I broke 2 crystals consecutively in 2 days. Both are quite expensive crystals. Broke one yesterday, which cost me near $100. And today, showed my dad a crystal that I bought in Taiwan years ago and he dropped it. This one cost me near $300.

Actually i dunno which one to believe. As in when we broke a crystal, it means we have bad luck coming or the crystal "sacrificing" themselves for us. But one thing I know is that my luck is down. My right eye lid has been "jumping" for a few weeks. Tried to sleep as much as I could but it still "jumps". Went to take a aura pic and my aura is low...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home