Friday, October 10, 2008

From the book,"Rich Dad Poor Dad"

So for most people, the reason they don't win financially is because the pain of losing money is far greater than the joy of being rich. Another saying in Texas is "Everyone wants to go to Heaven, but no one wants to die." Most people dream of being rich, but are terrified of losing money.

Just as I also said that falling off my bike was part of learning to ride. I remember falling off only made me more determined to learn to ride. Not less. I also said that I have never met a golfer who has never lost a ball. To be a top professional golfer, losing a ball or a tournament only inspires golfers to be better, to practice harder, to study more. That's what makes them better. For winners, losing inspires them. For losers, losing defeats them.

Failure inspired winners. And failure defeats losers. It is the biggest secret of winners. It's the secret that losers do not know. The greatest secret of winners is that failure inspires winning; thus they're not afraid of losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home