Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In this world, right or wrong is all arbituary. The society that is in immediate contact with us decides for us which is right, which is wrong. In some society, cannibalism is considered right but in most society, it's wrong. Such things are more prominent in war. Will u kill disarmed soldiers, or will u let them live, and tagging on ur limited food ration ur soldiers need.

Sometimes, we may not feel good for something that we have done. But as long as we feel it is right, it should be done that way. Recently I've done something that I dun feel good and I had been thinking if I have done the right thing. However, I feel that I did no wrong. If things must be done in a harsh way, it must be done. The other party may hate me now, but next time she'll know it's for her own good. One who can't see far, can't go far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home