Monday, July 05, 2010

Self Sabotage

Like it or not, we sabotage ourselves very often. We dream big, but the next second, we put ourselves down, saying we can't do it. I often find myself giving excuses when someone approach me to sell/buy property. When the deal gets too big, I find myself telling myself that I cannot manage it and reject it or find another partner to divide my commission. We sabotage ourselves very often.

A standard example. Some people say they dun like money and they dun want to be rich. But they like shopping and once they shop, they're as if they buy the whole shop. So if they dun like money or dun wan to be rich, how to sustain this kind of lifestyle. Contradicting right?

Another kind of people want to be rich. They like money. But if u ask them to get an additional job or change for a better job, they'll say they're too busy for the 2nd job, or they are not up to that job or they have no lobang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home