Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Sometimes it really makes me wonder why is it that people who has the money to buy the latest technological devices has problems paying a few hundred dollars debt.

It is said that Warren Buffet, a billionaire, dun even have a handphone while those poorer than him changes handphone every few months.

The new Iphone 4 is out. And many people queue up just to spend a few weeks of their salary on it. It occurs to me that every time i wanted to buy some things, I'll rationalise it with the amount of time I have to work for that same amount of money and then think if it's worth spending that money.

Some people may say that money is made to be spent. I agree with that. But it's what we spend on. We can pay $100,000 for a car, or $100,000 for the latest medical technology that may save our lives or the lives of those dear to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home