Friday, August 25, 2006

It seems like these few days everyone is in a bad mood. Think such things are seasonal. Sometime when one of ur fren break up, then u'll see a few more breaking up. And once they patch, the rest will all patch. Maybe it's because of some magnetic field from the solar system.. Or maybe it's because pluto is no longer considered a planet.. No link..

I am having emotional diarrhoea recently. Ya, emotional diarrhoea. Know what is diarrhoea? Lau sai. Everything comes out uncontrollably. Emotional diarrhoea is the same thing. Some things that u dun want to think, u think of it. Even if u try not to think, it comes out in ur dreams. And it's not those good dreams, u dream of it in a negative way...

Ericia was asking me if time goes back, will I sign on. And I said yes. Although I can't see any future in the organisation, I must admit that the organisation has given me a lot. And of course I learn a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home