Friday, July 06, 2007

Flew my 1st Solo today. The means flying alone, without instructor. This is the hallmark of student pilots. Basically it means that we can take off and land by ourselves. Many people told me that it's an experience they'll never forget for the rest of their life. For me, I've already forgotten how it feels in less than 2 hour after touch down. Actually, I'm kinda happy, not much of flying the 1st solo, proving my abilities, but because there's no instructor on board. I have the whole plane to myself! Not really nervous when alone in the air and I think I did better alone than with instructor. Not really scare that I can't touch down. What goes up must come down right? It's just a matter of time, and the number of pieces....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home