Friday, March 05, 2010

Read a book which says that in order to attract money, u have to give it away for good cause. And in my msn tag, I wrote "Give me the means to donate 1 million to charity" and after that, I got a business plan.

I went for a seminar a few years ago which charges about $3000 for a 2.5 days seminar. In that room, there is about 50 people, which means to say that that speaker earned about $150,000 for that 2.5 days. $150,000, which is equivalent to the annual pay of most people.

I wanted to give talks to the public, to educate them about the stock market, because I see many people who went into the market without any knowledge and get burnt. Already did the slides out, just need to fine tune them. After that, I'll approach the schools to give a lecture to the teachers. This is to build up my confidence and build my capital for the subsequent talks to the public. I also need to register a company as I feel that it reflects better if u have a company than an individual. I need someone to help me make calls to schools to arrange for a meetup for me to present my ideas to them as I dun like to call and I am lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home