Sunday, August 08, 2010

The me 10 years ago
- Idealistic undergraduate in NUS
-Studying mechanical engineering
-A siao-on guy about the army
-Believe in protecting the country
-Accquainted with SWAPS
-Close frens at that time: Kam, Delong, Michael, Li Miang, Huiying, Johnson, Kaw Sen, Johnny, SWAPS

The me 5 years ago
-In the army
-Posted to 4SAB as DyS1 after my PC tour in 41SAR
-Not so siao-on
-Had a Honda Jazz
-Close frens at that time: Peiling, Kaw Sen, Johnny, Daniel Koh, Yong Sern

The me 3 years ago
-Completed my Masters
-Left army for a year
-Taking private pilot licence
-Changed my Honda Jazz to Mazda 3
-Healing a broken heart
-Started relief teaching
-Giving free tuition
-Working as property agent
-Intend to work as property agent part time, which later become full time but later become full time agent but part time effort
-Trying to get into SIA but failed

The me 2 years ago
-Witness the 2008 credit crisis whereby many people are retrenched
-Does not believe in working for others for stability
-Believe in "I create my own stability"
-Does not believe in depending on other people
-Looking for some sources of income that can feed me for life, till the day I die
-Took up trading
-3 sources of income: Relief teaching, tuition, property
-Having 15 tuition kids
-Financially and money inclined
-Set of a goal of becoming a millionaire

The me 1 year ago
-Sold my mazda 3 as I feel that it doesn't make financial sense
-Read a lot about the financial world and the economy, which I did not bother previously
-Does not believe in working for others for stability
-Believe in "I create my own stability"
-Does not believe in depending on other people
-Financially and money inclined
-5 Sources of income: Relief, tuition, property, trading, clinical trial
-Goal of becoming a millionaire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home