Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Since young I've always been weird. As in I'm always the odd one out. I dunno whether it's good or bad.

When I was young, I dun like the smell of perfume. I like the smell of rubbish chute. When in Temasek JC, I was told that majority of those students who were there during the 1st 3 months will remain there. But I'm the odd one out. When everyone is happily in the army, slacking and getting paid, I came out without a job. When everyone is busy enjoying life I go for meditation. When everyone listens to pop songs, I listen to new age music and chants. When everyone shop for clothes, accessories, IT stuffs, I shop for crystals. When everyone wants a stable job I go for a few unstable job. When everyone find a job that is somewhat related to what they study, I go for job that is totally unrelated. When everyone has 1 job, I have 4 jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home