Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thought set forth things in motion. But the problem is no one usually persists that long. Boredom, doubt, laziness obstruct it before the things take form. Therefore people often give up before it appears before them.

I am beginning to belive in that. I set my goals to be rich, the specific goal not to be mentioned in this blog. However, the gist is that once I set this goal and give all attention to it, things start to come. I began to read a lot about successful people. I began to open up and expand my context without actually knowing it. I began to go to seminars, hoping to find one that suits me. Initially I found one, but the cost is too expensive. $5995 for a four day programme. I believe it will guide me towards my goal but I did not sign up because of the cost. Then I thought in my mind that I want something about the same nature but at a cheaper rate and eventually I found it. And I signed up for that and now on my way towards my goal.

Things begin with thought. Be careful of what u feed ur mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home