Saturday, September 11, 2010

Going to Taiwan in 65 more days!! How I hope time will travel faster. This time I'll be there for unknown period of time. Just bought an air ticket on the 15th Nov. That's the only confirm thing. Nothing else. Haven buy the return ticket yet.

While in the midst of planning for my trip, I got to know a very wonderful Taiwanese friend. While talking to her via msn, I found out that we have actually many similar interest. We're both into photography, and also into wealth management, aka investment and trading. Really happy and fortunate to know her. Perhaps we can exchange ideas about wealth management.

Another thing about her. Although she already married, she has not lost her goals yet. She knows what she wants. Well, she's coming to Singapore in nov with her husband. Can't wait to meet them in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home