Friday, October 13, 2006

"It's either u want or u dun want".

If u want to do something, u'll go all out for it. Even if u meet with obstacle, u'll overcome it and continue towards ur goal. If u dun want, anything can be an excuse.

For example, I set my goal to be a pilot. And therefore I try and try. And I even went to Malaysia to enroll in Private Pilot Licence just to increase my chance to get into SIA. And that increase in chance cost abt $10k. A damn expensive chance. And I even look into selling my car and getting a loan from banks to go to US to get a airline pilot licence, which I estimate will cost abt $120k.

I put on 8kg in 8 months from Oct last year to June this year and then I decide to lose weight. I tried many methods, and trying different kinds of diet pills and in 3 months, I lost 5kg.

And my Computational Biology test. I told myself that I must do well as it's my first test after 4 yrs of work. And I scored 96 out of 100.

Therefore, it's either u want or u dun want. And perhaps the most important thing is also to take self responsibility. When things dun happen the way u want it to be, dun put the blame on other things. It's easy to point fingers and then full stop. Everyone likes to blame others and not themselves. Look inside u and ask what is wrong and what u can do to make it work. Take responsibility. Just like when u want to lose weight and see someone eating Mee Goreng, dun blame them for tempting u to eat. Blame urself for being greedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home